Food and service to savour.
Our aim at 215 is to provide great value menus where food is all about seasonality and great ingredients. Paul heads up our award-winning team, bringing you dishes that will wow you!
Exciting news! We will be serving our new restaurant menu on the terrace from Wednesday 14th April. Bookings are now also being taken for dining inside the restaurant from Wednesday 19th May.
The terrace has covered seating and heating to ensure your comfort. There are only 4 tables so please book early.
Restaurant Opening Hours
Wednesday to Saturday: 12pm to 2.30pm / 6.30pm to 11pm (Two sittings: 6.30pm & 8.30pm)
Sunday: 12pm to 6pm (Two sittings: 12pm & 2.30pm)
Due to social distancing we will have fewer tables available so reserve your spot now.
In accordance with current Government guidance, we have stepped up our health and hygiene protocols. Learn more »
- Guest temperatures taken on entry.
- Screen introduced to protect guests.
- Front of house staff will be equipped with face masks.
- Hand sanitiser placed on every table for guests’ use. Sanitisation stations located by the entrance and toilet areas.
- Perspex screens on reception, bar and coffee stations.
- One member of staff dedicated to cleaning and disinfection.
- Staff temperatures to be taken daily as well as coronavirus testing in place.
- No table cloths. Instead, tables disinfected after each use.
- Single-use menus printed on recycled paper.
- Guests to pour their own bottles of wine.
We are confident that we can preserve the restaurant ambience whilst upholding this criteria.
We only use the freshest market ingredients so our menu constantly changes.
Please get in touch if you would like to check availability of a specific dish.
Our menus offer a set two or three course selection, providing great taste and great value starting at just £35. Our menus change frequently so we can use the freshest of ingredients and keep things seasonal and local.