Food and service to savour.
Our aim at 215 is to provide great value menus where food is all about seasonality and great ingredients. Paul heads up our award-winning team, bringing you dishes that will wow you!
Our Restaurant Opening Hours over the Festive Period
Following the Government’s decision to move Oxford to Tier 5, we are sorry to announce that we are not able to open the restaurant at the moment. Remember our takeaway service for collection or delivery is still available with an exciting new menu.
In accordance with current Government guidance, we have stepped up our health and hygiene protocols. Learn more »
- Guest temperatures taken on entry.
- Screen introduced to protect guests.
- Front of house staff will be equipped with face masks.
- Hand sanitiser placed on every table for guests’ use. Sanitisation stations located by the entrance and toilet areas.
- Perspex screens on reception, bar and coffee stations.
- One member of staff dedicated to cleaning and disinfection.
- Staff temperatures to be taken daily as well as coronavirus testing in place.
- No table cloths. Instead, tables disinfected after each use.
- Single-use menus printed on recycled paper.
- Guests to pour their own bottles of wine.
We are confident that we can preserve the restaurant ambience whilst upholding this new criteria.
Our menus offer a set two or three course selection, providing great taste and great value starting at just £35. Our menus change frequently so we can use the freshest of ingredients and keep things seasonal and local.