Food and service to savour.
Our aim at 215 is to provide great value menus where food is all about seasonality and great ingredients. Paul heads up our award-winning team, bringing you dishes that will wow you!
Our Restaurant Opening Hours over the Festive Period
Our restaurant will be closed from Friday 25th to Wednesday 30th December but will re-open for New Year’s Eve celebrations on Thursday 31st December. We’ll then be closed from Friday 1st January to Tuesday 5th January to give the team a well-earned rest but will re-open as normal on Wednesday 6th January for our usual lunch service.
In accordance with current Government guidance, we have stepped up our health and hygiene protocols. Learn more »
- Guest temperatures taken on entry.
- Screen introduced to protect guests.
- Front of house staff will be equipped with face masks.
- Hand sanitiser placed on every table for guests’ use. Sanitisation stations located by the entrance and toilet areas.
- Perspex screens on reception, bar and coffee stations.
- One member of staff dedicated to cleaning and disinfection.
- Staff temperatures to be taken daily as well as coronavirus testing in place.
- No table cloths. Instead, tables disinfected after each use.
- Single-use menus printed on recycled paper.
- Guests to pour their own bottles of wine.
We are confident that we can preserve the restaurant ambience whilst upholding this new criteria.
Our menus offer a set two or three course selection, providing great taste and great value starting at just £35. Our menus change frequently so we can use the freshest of ingredients and keep things seasonal and local.