Food and service to savour.
Our aim at 215 is to provide great value menus where food is all about seasonality and great ingredients. Paul heads up our award-winning team, bringing you dishes that will wow you!
In accordance with current Government guidance, we have stepped up our health and hygiene protocols. Learn more »
- Guest temperatures taken on entry.
- Screen introduced to protect guests.
- Front of house staff will be equipped with face masks.
- Hand sanitiser placed on every table for guests’ use. Sanitisation stations located by the entrance and toilet areas.
- Perspex screens on reception, bar and coffee stations.
- One member of staff dedicated to cleaning and disinfection.
- Staff temperatures to be taken daily as well as coronavirus testing in place.
- No table cloths. Instead, tables disinfected after each use.
- Single-use menus printed on recycled paper.
- Guests to pour their own bottles of wine.
We are confident that we can preserve the restaurant ambience whilst upholding this new criteria.
Our menus offer a set two or three course selection, providing great taste and great value starting at just £35. Our menus change frequently so we can use the freshest of ingredients and keep things seasonal and local.