Food and service to savour.
Our aim at 215 is to provide great value menus where food is all about seasonality and great ingredients. Paul heads up our award-winning team, bringing you dishes to wow you!
We are now taking bookings for dining inside the restaurant, as well as al fresco dining and drinks & snacks on our terrace.
Restaurant Opening Hours
Wednesday to Saturday: 12pm to 2.30pm / 6.30pm to 11pm.
Sunday: 12pm to 6pm.
Please make us aware of any allergies or specific dietary requirements at the time of booking.
Please note: If seated at one of our terrace tables, whilst they are heated and covered, the Great British weather occasionally unsettles things. Please check with us before travelling if you have any concerns. We have a supply of blankets but please also bring suitable clothing to battle the elements to make your meal with us a toasty one. Wherever possible we will find you an alternate table. Thank you for your support and understanding.
Due to social distancing we will have fewer tables available so reserve your spot now.
Following ‘Freedom Day’, your safety continues to be our priority. Learn more »
- We will continue to place screens in between each table for added safety and peace of mind for all customers.
- We place a sanitiser on each table for guests use and to take away with our compliments.
- We encourage guests to wear face masks when entering and going to the washrooms, but will not enforce this.
- All 215 Team members in our restaurant area will wear face masks.
- We operate a testing service where all team members self test twice per week to ensure team and guest safety.
We are confident that we can preserve the restaurant ambience whilst upholding this criteria.
We only use the freshest market ingredients so our menu constantly changes.
Please get in touch if you would like to check availability of a specific dish.
Our menus offer a set two or three course selection, providing great taste and great value. Our menus change frequently so we can use the freshest of ingredients and keep things seasonal and local.