Food and service to savour.
Our aim at 215 is to provide great value menus where food is all about seasonality and great ingredients. Whilst we wait for when you can eat once more in the restaurant, we have created sample menus and pricing to tantilise your tastebuds…
In accordance with current Government guidance, we have stepped up our health and hygiene protocols. Learn more »
- No table cloths. Instead, tables disinfected after each use.
- Single-use menus printed on recycled paper.
- Various hand sanitiser / washing stations for guests and staff.
- Front of house staff will be equipped with face masks and kitchen staff with face masks and gloves.
- Staff temperatures to be taken daily as well as coronavirus testing in place.
- One member of staff dedicated exclusively to cleaning and disinfection.
- Perspex screens on reception, bar and coffee stations.
- Guests to pour their own wine and drinks.
- Hand sanitiser placed on every table for guests’ use.
- Sanitisation stations located by the entrance and toilet areas.
- Restaurant door locked with a ‘buzz’ entrance system in place to assist the safe welcome’s and seating of all guests.
We are confident that we can preserve the restaurant ambience whilst upholding this new criteria.
Our Lunch menu is designed to allow you to graze or indulge in a full meal. Dishes are individually priced to allow you total flexibility and include small and large dishes to enjoy alone or share with the whole table.
Our Dinner menu offers a set two or three course selection, providing great taste and great value, starting at £35. Our menus change frequently so we can use the freshest of ingredients and keep things fresh and local.