Food and service to savour.
Our aim at 215 is to provide great value menus where food is all about seasonality and great ingredients. Paul heads up our award-winning team, bringing you dishes that will wow you!
We are now taking bookings for dining inside the restaurant, as well as al fresco dining and drinks & snacks on our terrace.
Restaurant Opening Hours
Wednesday to Saturday: 12pm to 2.30pm / 6.30pm to 11pm
Sunday: 12pm to 6pm
Please make us aware of any allergies or specific dietary requirements at the time of booking.
Please note: If seated at one of our terrace tables, whilst they are heated and covered, the Great British weather occasionally unsettles things. Please check with us before travelling if you have any concerns. We have a supply of blankets but please also bring suitable clothing to battle the elements to make your meal with us a toasty one. Wherever possible we will find you an alternate table. Thank you for your support and understanding.
Due to social distancing we will have fewer tables available so reserve your spot now.
In accordance with current Government guidance, we have stepped up our health and hygiene protocols. Learn more »
- Guest temperatures taken on entry.
- Screen introduced to protect guests.
- Front of house staff will be equipped with face masks.
- Hand sanitiser placed on every table for guests’ use. Sanitisation stations located by the entrance and toilet areas.
- Perspex screens on reception, bar and coffee stations.
- One member of staff dedicated to cleaning and disinfection.
- Staff temperatures to be taken daily as well as coronavirus testing in place.
- No table cloths. Instead, tables disinfected after each use.
- Single-use menus printed on recycled paper.
- Guests to pour their own bottles of wine.
We are confident that we can preserve the restaurant ambience whilst upholding this criteria.
We only use the freshest market ingredients so our menu constantly changes.
Please get in touch if you would like to check availability of a specific dish.
Our menus offer a set two or three course selection, providing great taste and great value starting at just £35. Our menus change frequently so we can use the freshest of ingredients and keep things seasonal and local.