We will also be offering a private dining room in our window upstairs for ‘family & friends’ celebrations. This will be available to pre-book, please ask for more details.
In accordance with current Government guidance, we have stepped up our health and hygiene protocols. Learn more »
- No table cloths. Instead, tables disinfected after each use.
- Single-use menus printed on recycled paper.
- Various hand sanitiser / washing stations for guests and staff.
- Front of house staff will be equipped with face masks and kitchen staff with face masks and gloves.
- Staff temperatures to be taken daily as well as coronavirus testing in place.
- One member of staff dedicated exclusively to cleaning and disinfection.
- Perspex screens on reception, bar and coffee stations.
- Guests to pour their own wine and drinks.
- Hand sanitiser placed on every table for guests’ use.
- Sanitisation stations located by the entrance and toilet areas.
- Restaurant door locked with a ‘buzz’ entrance system in place to assist the safe welcome’s and seating of all guests.
We are confident that we can preserve the restaurant ambience whilst upholding this new criteria.