In accordance with current Government guidance, we have stepped up our health and hygiene protocols. Learn more »
- Guest temperatures taken on entry.
- Screen introduced to protect guests.
- Front of house staff will be equipped with face masks.
- Hand sanitiser placed on every table for guests’ use. Sanitisation stations located by the entrance and toilet areas.
- Perspex screens on reception, bar and coffee stations.
- One member of staff dedicated to cleaning and disinfection.
- Staff temperatures to be taken daily as well as coronavirus testing in place.
- No table cloths. Instead, tables disinfected after each use.
- Single-use menus printed on recycled paper.
- Guests to pour their own bottles of wine.
We are confident that we can preserve the restaurant ambience whilst upholding this new criteria.
Whilst The Oxford Kitchen remains in lockdown, we all need a “new normal” going forward, so we have reinvented ourselves. We have shelved our Michelin-starred eatery and launched a contemporary neighbourhood restaurant in its place called 215 Kitchen & Drinks.
‘Stay In & Eat Out’ Takeaway Service
Fancy enjoying award-winning restaurant food at home? Well, now you can entertain in safety and comfort at yours. Paul has created a great new menu for Collection and Delivery from the kitchens of 215!
“We’ve created your new favourite local eatery, a warm welcome, a relaxed atmosphere and a place where you will love our amazing food.”Executive Chef, Paul Welburn
Why not browse our current menus to get a flavour of 215?