In accordance with current Government guidance, we have stepped up our health and hygiene protocols. Learn more »
- No table cloths. Instead, tables disinfected after each use.
- Single-use menus printed on recycled paper.
- Various hand sanitiser / washing stations for guests and staff.
- Front of house staff will be equipped with face masks and kitchen staff with face masks and gloves.
- Staff temperatures to be taken daily as well as coronavirus testing in place.
- One member of staff dedicated exclusively to cleaning and disinfection.
- Perspex screens on reception, bar and coffee stations.
- Guests to pour their own wine and drinks.
- Hand sanitiser placed on every table for guests’ use.
- Sanitisation stations located by the entrance and toilet areas.
- Restaurant door locked with a ‘buzz’ entrance system in place to assist the safe welcome’s and seating of all guests.
We are confident that we can preserve the restaurant ambience whilst upholding this new criteria.
Whilst The Oxford Kitchen remains in lockdown, we believe that we will all need a “new normal” going forward, so we have reinvented ourselves. We have shelved our Michelin-starred eatery and plan to re-open a contemporary neighbourhood restaurant in its place called 215 Kitchen & Drinks.
‘Stay In & Eat Out’ Takeaway Service
Are you missing awesome restaurant food? Well, now you can order to enjoy in the comfort of your own home. Paul has created a great new menu for Collection and Delivery from the kitchens of 215!
“We wanted to create your new favourite local eatery, a warm welcome, a relaxed atmosphere and a place where you will love our amazing food.”Executive Chef, Paul Welburn
Whilst we wait for when you can eat once more in the restaurant, we have created sample menus and pricing to tantilise your tastebuds…