In accordance with current Government guidance, we have stepped up our health and hygiene protocols. Learn more »
- Guest temperatures taken on entry.
- Screen introduced to protect guests.
- Front of house staff will be equipped with face masks.
- Hand sanitiser placed on every table for guests’ use. Sanitisation stations located by the entrance and toilet areas.
- Perspex screens on reception, bar and coffee stations.
- One member of staff dedicated to cleaning and disinfection.
- Staff temperatures to be taken daily as well as coronavirus testing in place.
- No table cloths. Instead, tables disinfected after each use.
- Single-use menus printed on recycled paper.
- Guests to pour their own bottles of wine.
We are confident that we can preserve the restaurant ambience whilst upholding this new criteria.
215 Kitchen & Drinks takes a fresh approach to dining in and out in Oxford. Our contemporary neighbourhood restaurant in Summertown is the successor to The Oxford Kitchen where we held our Michelin Star and 3 Rosettes since 2018.
‘Stay In & Eat Out’ Takeaway Service
Fancy enjoying award-winning restaurant food at home? Well, now you can entertain in safety and comfort at yours. Paul has created a great new menu for Collection and Delivery from the kitchens of 215!
“We’ve created your new favourite local eatery, a warm welcome, a relaxed atmosphere and a place where you will love our amazing food.”Executive Chef, Paul Welburn
Following Government restrictions, our lunch service remains unchanged at 12:00 to 14:30 however, dinner service is now 17:30 to 20:00 last booking, doors close at 10pm.
Why not browse our current menus to get a flavour of 215?